With all of the stressors in today's world it is very common to experience depression, anxiety, and stress. Dealing with such difficulties can impact relationships, careers, general well-being, and many other life areas. Counseling can help to address these concerns through an individualized process that you enter into with your therapist.
Perhaps you are looking for counseling for your child. Children can be greatly impacted by transitions, family conflict, difficulties in school, trouble with peers, and many other stressors. Often times children and teens don't know how to process all of these experiences and feelings. You may have noticed he or she is less energetic, doing poorly in school, appearing anxious or depressed, or other changes in their usual personality and behaviors.
If any of this sounds familiar, counseling may be a good option for you, or your child, at this time. I personalize counseling to focus on your needs and encourage you to begin a process of change that aims to help you reach your individualized goals. I offer a comfortable environment to explore and process experiences and feelings while helping to develop effective coping skills.
Individual Counseling (Children, Adolescents and Adults)Family Counseling
- Most often in conjunction with the individual work of the child
- For clinicians looking to meet their licensure requirements
- Experienced at helping clinicians build their private practices along with providing clinical supervision.
Specialty areas include:
- Available for workshops and group work in the community (or office) surrounding a variety of topics
- Adjustment - change in relationships, school transitions, family changes
- Anxiety - generalized anxiety/stress, panic/phobias